Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Hey everyone:

Let me be honest...I like to change hairstyles a lot. Soooooooooooo the protective style I recently had in for a little over a week did not last long. Although I do plan on wearing them again and quite frequently. However, as I mentioned before....my hair in the front was quite a few inches longer than the back of my hair.

Which leads me to this POST! I had my mother even all of my hair up to match the back. Had this been a few years ago I probably would have freaked. But....I feel hmmmm LIBERATED....I cannot wait until all of my hair is natural. This kind of eased the itching feeling I had to just cut everything off in desperation.lolWestcott 8" Straight Pink Ribbon Scissors with Microban Antimicrobial (Google Affiliate Ad)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing