VDAY VIDEO Bohemian Hairstyle

OMG....Valentines Day is just a few days away! My family page http://www.youtube.com/user/4GradesNatural has been doing Valentines Day hairstyles for natural, transitioning, etc, hair all week! However, I just uploaded a Vday hair special behind the scenes from the up-do my mother gave me. 

  I love big, wild, edgy hair so she gave me something a little different. I like to call it my bohemian up-do ; ) However, as you all know I just cut 3- inches of hair off so I was not sure how COOL of a hairstyle I could actually get. lol Omg why would I think my mom would have issues with my new hair. Cause you know what she ROCKED IT!

And guess what I can wear this for a few days later! Omg what would we do without protective styling! Braids, twists, two strand twists, and bantu knots were all used to achieve this look. But don't worry it sounds more complicated than it actually is. haha But anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines with your loved ones!
-xoxo 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing