1Yr Transitioning..Length Check...& my hair Texture

Hello My NATURALS AND TRANSITIONERS!!!

I have been transitioning from my permed hair to natural hair for a year now! Most of my transition I didn't notice because it was not an active choice because I had NO idea I wanted to be natural! But I am so glad I made the decision and would never and will never go back! 

I have cute my hair...bantu knotted it...twisted it...braided it...but NO flat ironing. I have not straightened my hair in at least 6 months. Quite frankly it is not difficult to refrain from heat styles. I love my hair and have learned how to manipulate it.

Watch out for my video soon....It will be uploaded on ANNOINTMYHAIR36 very shortly. Check this post I will post it here.

I have various textures...some spiral...some wavy...some zzz...oh goodness.lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Flight Attendant:Blessed!