BDAY PONYTAIL VIDEO

Happy Birthday ME! ;)

YES....not only is it my 1st year transitioning anniversary BUT...it is MY 23rd Birthday everyone! Well...I posted my transitioning video yesterday and today I am posting my BDAY Ponytail hair tutorial. I talked about some new things I enjoy doing with my hair and why! However, I wanted to enjoy my birthday without my hair stuck to the side of my face or blowing every way but in the RIGHT direction =p.


SOOOOOOOO..I opted for a sleek..cute...ponytail instead yay!lol Well I hope you enjoy it and I guess I'm a take my behind in here and workout. Plus I'm off to Vegas tonight....catch ya'll later.



Watch me grow ;)
-Kamitinae 
Here's the link...I'm having issues embedding the video at the moment! 


 http://youtu.be/nO3faXZnZaI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Flight Attendant:Blessed!