Bunning Locked My Hair!

The dangers of the natural hair world are real! Find out how bunning my hair for just a little over two months caused my hair to lock! I was actually finding locks in my hair that were about .5 to 1 inch in width! I had about 4 of these around my hair and even more smaller ones dispersed throughout. Yes I DID have to add an additional trim to clean up the damage. Which was done yesterday 5.15.16 My ends were not split terribly...it looked like someone took a brush made of nails and brushed the ends of my hair. THAT is the best way that I can describe it! I noticed that the back of my hair experienced the most damage. Which is quite usual when I am having issues...the back is more susceptible to breakage. 

I just hit my 3 years natural mark in April! You would think I would be a pro at this by now right! Wrong! I hope my experience can be an aid and stop sign to anyone with a similar struggle!

-KamiTinae xo 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kamitinae/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twisted Updo Video

Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Here’s How I Saved 13,500 on Unemployment