How Long Has it Been...STAY


Emotional Wounds

Tarnished Thoughts

Spiritual Droughts

Silent Shouts

 What Do I Do Now!?!

What's to be done when you can't cry past your pain, dream past unbelief, believe unseen, and no longer feel..even..ME.

Throughout this whole period I was scared..confused...and I didn't know what to do. But I knew EXACTLY what I had to do. "Stay"

Everywhere I've gone when I shouldn't...everywhere I've been and should of stayed, everything I've seen that should of never been, and every time my words were few when all I ever needed was you ...but he STAYED.  God has truly been better to me than I've been to myself.

 Relationships are difficult....but I have faith in all things through God. Life would be so much easier if we just do what's right from the GET. But if you don't GET it at first....just GET with GOD..and guess what you GOT IT....your GOOD...OK! ;)

Regardless of where my wondering mind and sometimes carnal desires take me I always...and I mean ALWAYS return to God.

I've been dealing with so many things spiritually lately.  The song "Stay" by Tonex really describes some of the emotional wounds that I'm currently feeling.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5zZF5KnDbw My favorite part in particular starts at the end of the song around 3:54.   "Just staaaay with me for a whiiiiiiiiile"




"When Time Stands Still...And I lose my will...I find myself in you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Bunning Locked My Hair!