What IS Love....Which One Do YOU Want

I learned something so beneficial and important to me at church....Question everything Ladies. Someone told me he never believes a thing I say until it's DONE....stand on it!

When I LOVE...I Love...and when you truly LOVE someone it ALWAYS STAYS.
BUT...if I said I only wanted LOVE....I'd be kidding myself.


I WANT A LOVE THAT WILL STAY
1. I want love....not EROS: A physical and sensual "love" between a man and woman. Do I want SEX....so I can passionately burn?

....I don't think SO...Corinthians 7:8-9

2. I want STORGE: Family love, a bond between brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons...etc.

...I think SO....Exodus 20:12

3. I want PHILIA: Brotherly love, close friendship.
...I think SO Romans 12:10

4. I want AGAPE: Unconditional, sacrificial, presenting SELF...LAST. Agape is the greatest LOVE of all....the love God presents to us all. Unwavering, forgiving....The greatest love one can HAVE.
...I think SO John14:21

God is from the SHOW-ME state....He SHOWED US...what it really means to say..."I LOVE YOU TO DEATH."  Ladies.....I don't think anyone should REALLY be using that term with us.lol

But a man that loves GOD...can most certainly LOVE me. If you were smart you would approach a woman of God ....SPIRITUALLY.  LOVE me by loving what I LOVE. Love me this way and I'll STAY.

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Bunning Locked My Hair!

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!