Mini Chop Hair Results

Not too long ago I cut about 3-4 inches of my hair off. I was a little afraid of how to handle my hair at first after the chop. However, omg I did bantu knots on my hair immediately and BOOM I was like heeeeeeeeeeey.lol I was really feeling my curly afro.

I love my hair and I am so happy with my transition thus far. You should be able to see how my hair turned out in this video. And the explanation of why my hair is gold on the top ;p. But um comments...questions...concerns? Hit me up!
And omg I have been using grapeseed oil in my hair as of lately along with my family....and guess what my hair is soooo SOFT LOVE IT! Bought a HUGE Bottle too. lol

Olive & Grape Seed Extra Moisturizing Shampoo - 11 fl oz (Google Affiliate Ad)
-Kamitinae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing