Flight Attendant:Blessed!

Not Until You Bless Me: Update

     I just made a post titled: "Not Until You Bless Me." I didn't let go and he granted me with more than I asked for. I would like to share how God has extremely blessed me. After graduating from college last year I was uncertain of the path God would place upon me. However, I would have never imagined the amount of stress that would come upon me while looking for a place of employment.
                                                                    Unemployed
     I had an extremely difficult time dealing with being unemployed because I had always worked. I started at the age of 15 but I was always taken care of so it was never out of necessity. But, I wanted a sense of value....something that I could claim for my own...accomplishment. After graduating with a bachelors degree you find yourself scrambling for an opportunity to indulge in a respectable place of work. A place to use the skills I have learned and appreciated for such things.
Job Search Flop
     However, I applied to great jobs that I thought fit my skill. One particular job I really wanted...great salary, schedule, everything it offered was befitting to my lifestyle. People were being asked to leave before they even spoke with the hiring manager. I was thankful to even be given that opportunity. However, during the interview the man tells me that regardless of what happens I should not have an issue finding a place of work with my resume. Although it was a flattering....it was upsetting because I needed THAT job. You know what I did have a job. My job employed me 7 days a week...24 hours a day. I was a professional job search agent for ME! This process humbled me tremendously. I began applying for jobs I had as a teenager just to have SOMETHING. But I continued to receive thanks but no thanks emails or no response at all. (Just got one from Kids R Us literally 2 minutes ago lol) Even McDonalds and Taco Bell turned a sista down.haha
Flight Attendant
     However, I applied for every airline hiring flight attendants. A week later a major airline gave me a phone interview and that lead to an interview in Arizona. However, over 36,000 people applied...70 applicants at my interview...Only 7 job offers were given. My heart was pumping out of my chest every time a name was called and/or not called. However, I was one of 7! Lastly, when I arrived home to my surprise I received an interview with another major airline . I am so grateful for everything God has given me. This all happened right before another job offer I had on the table was to be finalized.  That is another longer story but it was another major blessing.
I Won't Let Go Until You Bless Me
 I have finally received my double portion! On 2/21/2013 I pledged not to let go until I was blessed. 2/27/2013 only 6 days later I was given an opportunity to change my situation around completely. God not only gave me a job but he granted me my dream job. I did not want to be a traditional blue collar worker. I seek upward mobility in a way that will allow me to control my own financial circumstances. I have big dreams, and to pursue such things I need a flexible schedule. (But not broke and flexible..lol) God has truly given me every aspect of everything that I wanted. But I just wanted to share something God has given me! Never believe that your "ask" is too great for God. Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
That's Me Ya'll.lol



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!