Length Check 6 inches 1 year

My mom just cut the rest of her perm off today!!! Yay! So happy for her BUT it makes me soooo ready to do mines. Her hair is way more curlier than I expected....it's so beautiful! I will post her video soon. (4gradesnatural)

However, I put bantu knots in my hair tonight and accidentally left a piece out. Sooooo you already know what I did....yes I cut it!!! I wanted to see how long my hair has grown in a year....my natural hair.

To my surprise it grew a little over 6 inches for the year yay! Thats a half inch every month which is a normal growth rate. My hair looks super short until you stretch it out.

Watch me Grow!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Growth Update-Moisturizing

Big Chop???? Hair cut Video!

Flight Attendant:Blessed!