Natural Hair...Flight Attendant..Where life SEEMS to be going for me! xoxo
Purple Twistout
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
In this video I recorded my baby sister's twist out. I taped the installation and the take down for you all. Our hair textures are a tad different. The biggest visible difference being that her hair has way more shrinkage than mines!
Check out my little sister's Purple Twist-Out. I was having issues with the editing software...so just fast forward if you need too.lol
This is dedicated to all of my #flightattendant friends and anyone needing encouragement! I’m on a 9-month leave and this is whtat I did to come out on top! I ❤️ you guys! Share & let me know what you’ve done to save money during this time! https://www.instagram.com/p/CEZa0HFJL4c/?igshid=18vt2612bfcez
Ya'll I'm not even joking with this one right here. I know I tend to be a goofball sometimes but I tellsssss the complete truth right now! So are you ready or are you ready to hear what I've been up too this whole time? Well here it is straight from the horses mouth: I'm going to be on Oxygen's new show called.... “ Fix My Mom ” premieres Tuesday, November 3 at 10 PM ET/PT , where mother-daughter pairs will be pushed beyond their comfort zones by a series of physical and emotional challenges in hopes of mending their rocky relationships. Check out our bio here: http://www.oxygen.com/people/tonja-and-kami You can catch my mother and I on here together BOTH rocking our Fro's....Kinks, and Curls! Get to know a more intimate side of me.....😳 I am so excited to share my amazing experience with you all! Please check us out and follow our journey! I hope this makes you love on your mom just a little bit tighter. 😘 Kami:...
These last two days I have been wearing my hair in a bun. I was tired of braiding my hair...using bantu knots...and all that twisting! Whew! So I used lots of water and moisturizer to slick it back into a medium high bun! Anyways, I thought it was important to show you guys my natural/permed hair. I would like to say that my natural texture is probably a 4b and perhaps a 4c in some areas in the back. My hair is wavy and sometimes spiral curls on my edges. But....the back seems to be a tad more coarse??? With less of a curl pattern. But I moisturize my hair at least 4-5 days a week. My hair tends to dry out really fast to the point where it feels brittle. One day I took my twist out to moisturize and my permed hair was super hard. However, my natural hair at the roots was somewhat soft. I've noticed that my hair responds differently.....perm/natural hair. The following pictures are just me sectioning my hair and moisturizing my hair. I cannot believe I use so much water i...
Comments
Post a Comment